Update to spanish??

Mguiot

Hello i came back after fifteen years ui supossed i feel nostalgic and i´m playing again but i have the question we don´t have some update or maybe a option i haven´t seen for translate the game to spanish. I can read in english but i want to play with more fluence i take the time between my three years old daughter asleep and my hour to sleep. Thanks and it´s great to play again (Sorry for my redaction mistakes)

Here is a link for Spanish to English translation.

https://www.google.com/search?q=spanish+to+english&oq=Spanish+to+English&aqs=chrome.0.0i271j69i57j0i512l2j5.10776j0j1&client=ms-android-verizon&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Type in Spanish, automatically translates to English, copy and paste into forum.

• Haha 2

Tengo la impresión de que esa no es la respuesta adecuada a la pregunta.

Respuesta: Nunca tendrás una versión en español.

Google

I have the impression that this is not the proper answer to the question.

Answer: You will never have a Spanish version.

2 minutes ago, Onuris said:

Tengo la impresión de que esa no es la respuesta adecuada a la pregunta.

Respuesta: Nunca tendrás una versión en español.

Google

I have the impression that this is not the proper answer to the question.

Answer: You will never have a Spanish version.

Y porque no? yo estoy en una situación muy parecida a Mguiot, he vuelto tras 5, 6 o 7 años fuera y cuando lo deje estuve cerca de 10 años en Lineage II, y efectivamente, a pesar de que podemos leer inglés, se podrían currar una traducción al español, que jugadores hispanos tienen unos cuantos...

Y su traducción según Google, aunque quizás debieran buscarla si la quieren leer...

And why not? I am in a situation very similar to Mguiot, I have returned after 5, 6 or 7 years away and when I left I spent about 10 years in Lineage II, and indeed, although we can read English, a translation into Spanish, what Hispanic players have a few ...