About the cardinal class

uCorki

I would like to open a thread to address one of the classes that has been devalued the most on the server, first we can see that the Cardinal class is the latest in the exp rank, in a chronicle that was made to play "alone" it is very weak compared the other classes. The second point I would like to comment on is the usefulness of the class, the cardinal has no impact on PvP, as the ress makes you lose exp and it only works if you are in a group, the heal is not as efficient, it's better to use 500 pot . it's definitely the class that needs magical tablet the most. it is the class that does the least subjugation. it's the class that will never get blessed enchant from the boss, because it only gets on the last hit, and the cardinal always focuses on giving support. I bitterly regret playing with the class, as I could be a lot more advanced on the server by now.

• Like 1

considering the game is starting now, you're right. But the end game is totally different, Cardinal is extremely relevant and practically immortal depending on your gear. all your farm problem is solved with Divine Beam (Holy Ray) and Orfen +2.  This is definitely the best class next to Dark Elf DK, Titan, PP and SE. 

Ok, but I'm talking about now, the server never reached the end of the game, are you psychic?

because I'm talking about the disadvantages of the class and you're saying it's going to be the strongest in the future,

but now what?
while the top cardinal ranks exp at lvl 81. the other classes are 83~85 on the blackbird server