Pvp for cassual

AsmWalker

Hello,

I'm cassual player from Elcadia. I have 76 lvl duelist.  I joined the server a month after it opened. Where can I fight a bit with other players?

I was looking for a pvp in cruma tower 1-2, Toi1, Silent Valley, Lizardmen. I've seen most people afk auto farming. I flagged myself and no answer for my flag. On the other hand , it is epidemic clan who has big lvl, eqp and sometimes pk all players.  On the ncsoft website, they encouraged players to play, saying that there would be plenty of options for single player combat. Now i see it's pve auto farming gameplay. Please tell me where I can look more fun? 

I'd say the problem is that people don't feel ready to pvp until a certain level and gear which leads to autofarm to achieve that, by the time people get it, there is new stuff and top dog upgraded and once again u not ready for pvp and back to autofarm for more gear. The best way is probably to join a clan with pvp content already, but then u will probably need to keep an eye on your char while farming because u have enemies... Indeed kinda hard to find just "casual" pvp.

Sadly, there's only a few types of "PVP" in this era of the game.

1.  Clans fighting each other (PVP)

2.  Reds going around wiping everyone that's AFK farming

3.  Reds going around wiping everyone that's under level/undergeared (griefing)

You can't play casual and be even considered for some good PVP, the top clans have locked down all raid bosses/events to get top gear and will smoke you for hitting even getting close to their raid.  Show up for raid with a party, you will all get wiped before the boss even shows.

So unless you're willing to dump some SERIOUS cash ingame, you won't be able to compete.

PVP in this game is just a shell of what it used to be.