Imprint items

Sosta

Hi, because there are not many ppl who continue and play the game it is difficult for us to find some items. Make imprint items free to share it to shame accounts. It would be very helpfull.

For example before 1.5 month i made a new char for main and now after update i can't upgrade my Bracelet of Duty. I have on my old char in same account. Also a lot of sayha's buff scrolls that i don't use it.

Please think about it.

Thank you

15 hours ago, Sosta said:

Hi, because there are not many ppl who continue and play the game it is difficult for us to find some items. Make imprint items free to share it to shame accounts. It would be very helpfull.

For example before 1.5 month i made a new char for main and now after update i can't upgrade my Bracelet of Duty. I have on my old char in same account. Also a lot of sayha's buff scrolls that i don't use it.

Please think about it.

Thank you

The game is designed so you spend rl cash. NC employees have kids to feed, put through college, buy nice home and car for the wife etc etc etc What do you think they are! Daft?

• 2 weeks later...

I just said to make the imprint  items available to use it on the same account. NOT to sell them!!! It is easier to spend rl cash for items that you can use it for your chars in same account than to use it only in 1 char.