Clans Anarchy & Doom Ragequit server and kill everybody?

loopback

Good day guys,

in the last week, i see my toons and my friends and many others in game that they got Pked afk all the day.

I also see that many people in world chat complain about the same either. 

I know many people have issues with covid-19, others are need psycho doctor and thats ok. People have issues in their life.

Is there anything we can do to protect from farming ? Its frustrated to to go farm spot over and over and over all day.

Is it something we can do about it ?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, loopback said:

Good day guys,

in the last week, i see my toons and my friends and many others in game that they got Pked afk all the day.

I also see that many people in world chat complain about the same either. 

I know many people have issues with covid-19, others are need psycho doctor and thats ok. People have issues in their life.

Is there anything we can do to protect from farming ? Its frustrated to to go farm spot over and over and over all day.

Is it something we can do about it ?

What you asking to be done?
Remove pk function from game? Does it says on Terms and Conditions that afk farm chars dont allowed to get pk?
Dont like the pk system? go play WoW

8 hours ago, Paparovich said:

What you asking to be done?
Remove pk function from game? Does it says on Terms and Conditions that afk farm chars dont allowed to get pk?
Dont like the pk system? go play WoW

PK is ok but not to kill ALL farming chars all over spots so no way to play nor make quests!

Make PVP zones for "heros" cause high level chars killing low level is like killing gremnlins!

• Like 1