Steel guild event is being cheated/rigged?

palfer

People in Classic are claiming that the feel that some people used scripts in the event...

Someone wrote this:

"On Day 6 of the event Anthras 3 earring and asews were gone before the interface was even open for a lot of players or people barely clicked 1-3 keys and during that time all the rewards were wiped out by over 50-60% easily. Now since that day when there is good top prizes it instantly is getting sucked away more or less and all the possible rewards drained dry within 10 seconds? I call BS someone has to be using a script of some sort allowing them to use 400+ keys or something in a almost instant. I'm willing to bet many ppl have made and submitted a ticket about this getting a generic response. I think NC is well aware of it and just turning a blind eye. "

The same happened to me in Chronos.... anyone can put light to this?

8 hours ago, Blutwurst said:

wOw i DO BELIEVE IT COMPLAIN ABOUT OUTPUT AMOUNT AND THAN COMPLAIN THEY DIDNT GET ANY*wHAAAAAAAAAAAA*

Idk, I only know  its possible because the event only took 20 seconds every day... almost imposible if you count the online Characters at that moment.

for the record, I got to play this event the first day, after that it ended and I had 200+ keys and never saw it open.. Also want to point out how durring preperation, when it stated less then 1 minute, I watched it say that well over 8 minutes before I stopped paying attention.  East coast player and event started/ended before I ever had a chance.  1 time it saw it start, I bsoe'd to town to get out of mobs and try click spamming but from the time of bsoe to reachin town it was already over, fun stuff.