question about cloak event

Hi everyone, i have a normal elmore +7 no legendary. I made it myself from the previous cloak event and i never bought another cloak so now i have a question.

cloak1.png

We can buy this scroll for 120NCoin and my question is, can i use this scroll to my normal cloak that is already +7 or i MUST make  it legendary first? If yes, this means that i will have +10% enchant success rate from this scroll and +10% success rate from the cloak promotion sales? Am i right or..

Someone help please.

14 minutes ago, Arkidis said:

Hi everyone, i have a normal elmore +7 no legendary. I made it myself from the previous cloak event and i never bought another cloak so now i have a question.

cloak1.png

We can buy this scroll for 120NCoin and my question is, can i use this scroll to my normal cloak that is already +7 or i MUST make  it legendary first? If yes, this means that i will have +10% enchant success rate from this scroll and +10% success rate from the cloak promotion sales? Am i right or..

Someone help please.

Its probably a typo as usual , as those scrolls currently are from +10 to +20 

10 hours ago, AshesOfAden said:

Its probably a typo as usual , as those scrolls currently are from +10 to +20 

I think you mean the other scroll that is +10 to +20, Scroll: Enchant Cloak - Legendary.

But tbh I don't know the answer, the descriptions and the names are confusing :/

On 5/12/2022 at 5:17 AM, Deathrow187 said:

Yes it will work at +7. I used it at +9 and made 10 i think it was around 64% chance to +10

Edit: yes on normal cloak

Thanks!! i used the ancient scrolls and made my cloak +10 too :)