I wanna be tyrr dread

deathr

Guys help me choose my next challenge. 

I have a kamel that has a 109 main and 110 dual both as archers. But now, I want to become a tyrr that uses a spear as main weapon. 

1) It’s possible to change both my main and dual to tyrr that uses spear? If so, which are my classes and races choices?

2) Can I transfer all my items to this new toon? Or there are some items that I can’t transfer?

Thank you so much for your time!

37 minutes ago, deathr said:

Guys help me choose my next challenge. 

I have a kamel that has a 109 main and 110 dual both as archers. But now, I want to become a tyrr that uses a spear as main weapon. 

1) It’s possible to change both my main and dual to tyrr that uses spear? If so, which are my classes and races choices?

2) Can I transfer all my items to this new toon? Or there are some items that I can’t transfer?

Thank you so much for your time!

Fixing question number 2. 

2) If I have to create new toon, can I transfer all my items to this new toon? Or there are some items that I can’t transfer?

No one knows? 

2) If I have to create new toon, can I transfer all my items to this new toon? Or there are some items that I can’t transfer?

1 minute ago, FallenBird said:

You can change your main and dual only during the red livra event.

You can reset your dual , but the level will change for 85.

thank you fallenbird. I think I will have to wait red libra next year then, jesus christ 😭.

Red Libra the best. U can change Krishna weapon if u have with red libra using adena. Change bow to spear for example. Change armor if u need too light to heavy. 

With no gear I vote to Titan. But this is personal choice. 

I want change too xD Duelist to Titan and my weapon

Lets Hope Red Libra back early this year

Sry my bad english

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Gofur said:

Red Libra the best. U can change Krishna weapon if u have with red libra using adena. Change bow to spear for example. Change armor if u need too light to heavy. 

With no gear I vote to Titan. But this is personal choice. 

I want change too xD Duelist to Titan and my weapon

Lets Hope Red Libra back early this year

Sry my bad english

Thank you for your remarks. Your english is pretty good. Titan main weapon is slasher and I want to use spear. 

We just had red libra in april, now I believe only next year we are going to have another one.

That's why I'm studing other possiblities like creating new toon and transfer all my items. I will get a list of the items in the other thread.