Yul rings and necklace choices

hairu

Hi guys I searched in forum and found one thread about earring choices. The best earring combo is Dragon Earring +3+ / Atlas earring +12.

A) Do you think +10 fallen angel and +7 angel ring a good choice or there are better choices?

B) Regarding necklace, one of the god necklace is the best I believe, right?

Thank you all for your time!

OK unless you want to mortgage your house or really really well off IRL please forget about dragon and god jewels.

For more realistic choices lets go there.  Blessed Valakas is best realistic necklace for most people most DDs go for this is I replaced my +6 blessed angel necklace with that.

Earrings I currently have a Blessed Atlas Earring and +7 Blessed Angel Earning crafted level 2

Rings I got +7 blessed angel ring fallen rings I never compared because they are not many around.  My other ring is a rulers ring .... Rings are hard because Tauti/Earth Wyrm rings arent very good for Archers, dragon rings are hard to come by.

• Like 1

On 6/29/2022 at 7:54 AM, Pernambuquinho said:

A) Yes, good choice. +3 Dragon ring is better than +10 Fallen angel ring.
B) Gran Kain Necklace is the best.

I think i will replace +7 angel ring for +3 dragon ring and stay with +10 fallen. For the necklace, gkain is really very strong.

Than you Pernambuquinho.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

OK unless you want to mortgage your house or really really well off IRL please forget about dragon and god jewels.

For more realistic choices lets go there.  Blessed Valakas is best realistic necklace for most people most DDs go for this is I replaced my +6 blessed angel necklace with that.

Earrings I currently have a Blessed Atlas Earring and +7 Blessed Angel Earning crafted level 2

Rings I got +7 blessed angel ring fallen rings I never compared because they are not many around.  My other ring is a rulers ring .... Rings are hard because Tauti/Earth Wyrm rings arent very good for Archers, dragon rings are hard to come by.

I have blessed valakas at the moment too. Gods necklaces are too expensive indeed.

Do you know how do I transform normal Atlas Earring, Angel Ring and Fallen Angel Ring to Blessed Atlas Earring, Blessed Angel Ring and Blessed Fallen Angel Ring?

thanks slycutter!

Blessed Atlas is the easiest its in the mentor shop I think its 120k mentee coins not sure not at home at the moment.

Blessed Angel jewels are expensive I did mine when box angel jewels could be bought cheap need to go to dimensional merchant in town and trade boxes and your + jewel for the blessed one.  Fallen jewels not sure never done it with one but might be similar to angel jewels.

21 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

Blessed Atlas is the easiest its in the mentor shop I think its 120k mentee coins not sure not at home at the moment.

Blessed Angel jewels are expensive I did mine when box angel jewels could be bought cheap need to go to dimensional merchant in town and trade boxes and your + jewel for the blessed one.  Fallen jewels not sure never done it with one but might be similar to angel jewels.

I will check on that. thanks sly!