Help With Hunting Zones Lvl 105+

Vexed

I’ve been able to kind of do this in Hellbound, Desert Quarry area for 105.  returning player with sword muse and moon sentinel, both 105 in exalted gear. I say kind of do this because without some additional item use (ie Freyas Rose) I wipe eventually, frustrating I can’t easily do this 24/7 with the gear the toons have without making a larger investment beyond exalted stuff. 

Curious what others have to say here on a dif spot idea(s). 

send me a mail in game we can pt up if interested, sword muse is “otterboy”

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Vexed said:

I'm currently playing a Ghost Sentinel with Iss Hierophant buffer.

What hunting zones do I hit after 105?

Are there solo hunting spots, or will i have to join a large party to progress?

Without really knowing your gear setup I am not sure where to suggest going; at that level I had r99 +8 armor and a +12 bloody bow R99 and I was hunting in Enchanted Valley and Silent Valley (Didn't like the IT Crator)  Silent valley can get crowded quick but EV has a lot of spots and the groups are together better than hellbound allowing you to farm more efficiently as an archer.

Also what you do for your macros and how you make them is very big part of being an archer.  People think archer is a simple class to play but to efficent and effective you need to 1. build properly 2. patience (you will die a lot at lower levels) 3. Ask more experience archers and join clans that want to help you grown not just at look as a faceless cog in the wheel that have no interaction with.

Bad archers can stumble bumble their way to 110 but sometimes have to hit a hard reset because they built it all wrong.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, outlier said:

I’ve been able to kind of do this in Hellbound, Desert Quarry area for 105.  returning player with sword muse and moon sentinel, both 105 in exalted gear. I say kind of do this because without some additional item use (ie Freyas Rose) I wipe eventually, frustrating I can’t easily do this 24/7 with the gear the toons have without making a larger investment beyond exalted stuff. 

Curious what others have to say here on a dif spot idea(s). 

send me a mail in game we can pt up if interested, sword muse is “otterboy”

What server are you playing?

I was thinking of making a Shillien Templar as a tank. Hopefully along side my buffer and GS that will do the trick.

I want to use my "Real Growth Cookies" effectively before they run out. I'm hunting the War-Torn plains at the moment but i'm hitting the level cap for the area. I've tried a few other hunting grounds but most require a new armor set or a party. I'd like to get a feel for the later levels before i invest in gear.

Thanks very much for the info. 🙏

WHY ON GODS Green Aden would you ever hunt in war torn plains as a archer they are all arrow resist lol  The information under the mobs name is an indicator for a lot of things but arrow resist is bad for archers lol

If you want to use a tank to help you level you want a Light Elf Tank Temple Knight built correctly they do not even need a healer.  ST are more a damage tank that needs to either kill quick or having healing back up to sustain their health.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

Without really knowing your gear setup I am not sure where to suggest going; at that level I had r99 +8 armor and a +12 bloody bow R99 and I was hunting in Enchanted Valley and Silent Valley (Didn't like the IT Crator)  Silent valley can get crowded quick but EV has a lot of spots and the groups are together better than hellbound allowing you to farm more efficiently as an archer.

Also what you do for your macros and how you make them is very big part of being an archer.  People think archer is a simple class to play but to efficent and effective you need to 1. build properly 2. patience (you will die a lot at lower levels) 3. Ask more experience archers and join clans that want to help you grown not just at look as a faceless cog in the wheel that have no interaction with.

Bad archers can stumble bumble their way to 110 but sometimes have to hit a hard reset because they built it all wrong.

Thanks for the help.

I tried Silent Valley but the mobs are a little difficult. I've always played archer so i know the struggle is real at times. If i have to hit and run or get technical with the marcos for a few levels that's ok. I'll test out a few variations of attacks and skills and see if i can figure out a effective way to hunt these new areas. I'm returning to the game after about 7-8 years so i've got a lot to catch up with. 😅

If it's just a case of good gear and playing more tactical i can work around that. But if parties are required for later levels that is going to make things more difficult.

Listen I am a clan leader of clan with about 50 active people and I solo alot still at 116 probably next day or so.  I do love to party but archer is one of the few classes that can reach end game content without having to party; partying does make my life easier and xp faster but it can be done both ways.

I like the fact if my party falls apart or I DC and cannot get back in the party I can always setup someone and solo effetely.  In a good party I can go days if no DC and super xp level have before I think my record was 5 days straight with same party in SoS.  As a GS you need to build to be able to support yourself solo or be the main dd in a party both can be done at the same time.  I have been able to easily solo 105 dailies (with exception of Krofin just annoying daily and hate it only do it if others ask) since 113.  I hope with a few more tweeks to be at least able to solo Baylor 110 soon.  Great part of being able to solo dailies is you can pull anyone through with you who wants the xp or if your level box toons also.  I help clannies when I do dailies tell them just keep up lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

WHY ON GODS Green Aden would you ever hunt in war torn plains as a archer they are all arrow resist lol  The information under the mobs name is an indicator for a lot of things but arrow resist is bad for archers lol

If you want to use a tank to help you level you want a Light Elf Tank Temple Knight built correctly they do not even need a healer.  ST are more a damage tank that needs to either kill quick or having healing back up to sustain their health.

Well i'm hunting with 2 characters. I thought the XP was really fast here even with the arrow resist 😂. I didn't even think to check the mob info. I've been to busy enjoying myself. This is what happens when you leave a game for 8 years, It's all coming back to me now 😊

3 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

Listen I am a clan leader of clan with about 50 active people and I solo alot still at 116 probably next day or so.  I do love to party but archer is one of the few classes that can reach end game content without having to party; partying does make my life easier and xp faster but it can be done both ways.

I like the fact if my party falls apart or I DC and cannot get back in the party I can always setup someone and solo effetely.  In a good party I can go days if no DC and super xp level have before I think my record was 5 days straight with same party in SoS.  As a GS you need to build to be able to support yourself solo or be the main dd in a party both can be done at the same time.  I have been able to easily solo 105 dailies (with exception of Krofin just annoying daily and hate it only do it if others ask) since 113.  I hope with a few more tweeks to be at least able to solo Baylor 110 soon.  Great part of being able to solo dailies is you can pull anyone through with you who wants the xp or if your level box toons also.  I help clannies when I do dailies tell them just keep up lol

That is what i wanted to hear. I've always played solo, i dont like waiting around for people or having to rely on others. I didn't want to put hours into levelling up if it wasn't possible to play end game solo.

Thanks for taking the time to explain. At least now i know it's possible to take the path i want to.

GL on your mission in soloing Baylor. I'm sure you will make it 🙏

42 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

Thanks for this. I started to build a Temple Knight but my mentee said i should re-roll Shillien Templar. Thankfully i kept my TK. 👍

On 6/30/2022 at 12:05 PM, Vexed said:

What server are you playing?

I was thinking of making a Shillien Templar as a tank. Hopefully along side my buffer and GS that will do the trick.

I want to use my "Real Growth Cookies" effectively before they run out. I'm hunting the War-Torn plains at the moment but i'm hitting the level cap for the area. I've tried a few other hunting grounds but most require a new armor set or a party. I'd like to get a feel for the later levels before i invest in gear.

Thanks very much for the info. 🙏

I am playing on Chronos, you as well? send me a mail at "otterboy" if so. 

On 6/30/2022 at 12:31 PM, Slycutter said:

SlyCutter, really appreciate your responses on here, and this sounds great, let me know what qualifications are needed to join your clan, I have seen you standing around Aden once or twice I believe so I am assuming thats you on Chronos.