For NCsoft !

Tazzar

I start to play your game  Lineage 2 outmost 2 years  ago  and i change class 2 time 1  Classe a Othell   that i find was not working (have big problems  with the skills  that don't land and very low survive in solo afk farming and no aoe.) and 2 i Change to Wynn Elemental Master and Guess what !?  its not  working to ! ( the passive  on  Superior Weapon Mastery its out-date there is no 2 -hand bult  r 110  in game) so its no weapon for Melee Damage  that boost  the  Pet P atk. and Mk atk.  its not high  to kill something.

So  the Question is :

- Do u are aware of tis Facts?

- If u are It is Normal?

- Way are u leave it like tis? not fixt

I rly want to play but what class? !  If every  class  have something wrong the Game starts to be Annoying and Unplayable  in time.

If u thing the gap is to change  class each Year  with Libra event  its a Mistake.

They are, they dont care since korea doesn't play these classes.

Othell is actually pretty good for single kill farming but you need to buy gear for it. Don't expect to be able to do anything on any class without investing few thousand euros in the game. Also consumables are a must as are support boxes like ISS and/or aeore.

If you are looking for budget options DK (take care with this choice since there might be some "balancing" incoming) or Mage (storm screamer) are good options.

If you dont have money to invest ISS and Aeore are good choices but just be aware you depend on others to do any content in game, and on empty servers like Naia can be a challenge. 

On 8/20/2022 at 10:09 AM, Tazzar said:

I start to play your game  Lineage 2 outmost 2 years  ago  and i change class 2 time 1  Classe a Othell   that i find was not working (have big problems  with the skills  that don't land and very low survive in solo afk farming and no aoe.) and 2 i Change to Wynn Elemental Master and Guess what !?  its not  working to ! ( the passive  on  Superior Weapon Mastery its out-date there is no 2 -hand bult  r 110  in game) so its no weapon for Melee Damage  that boost  the  Pet P atk. and Mk atk.  its not high  to kill something.

So  the Question is :

- Do u are aware of tis Facts?

- If u are It is Normal?

- Way are u leave it like tis? not fixt

I rly want to play but what class? !  If every  class  have something wrong the Game starts to be Annoying and Unplayable  in time.

If u thing the gap is to change  class each Year  with Libra event  its a Mistake.

don't try to solo any char. they let you log 3 for a reason.

if you have 2 years playing you may know now that you need to goal to get into daily instances to make any money.

and finally and this is something i found out myself, save adena for dyes lvl1 is good lvl2 make the difference. that additional skill stat is better than get a bloody weapon.