dual graphics laptop

Friyan

hi guys, I have 2 computers, on my laptop I have a integrated graphic card that run l2 perfectly and temperatures are ok (65º on laptop).

I noticed few weeks ago that temperatures on lineage 2 start to rise up to 80º, and now I know lineage 2 is using the dedicated graphic card on high performance. I'm trying to set lineage 2 to run on my integrated graphic card again and I can't find it on configurations because there aren't l2.exe o l2.bin anymore. 

anyone know how set put the game to run on integrated graphic?  I have a nice laptop, so always run on 120+ FPS. 

l2 launcher and matryoshka didn't work for graphic settings 

16 minutes ago, Friyan said:

hi guys, I have 2 computers, on my laptop I have a integrated graphic card that run l2 perfectly and temperatures are ok (65º on laptop).

I noticed few weeks ago that temperatures on lineage 2 start to rise up to 80º, and now I know lineage 2 is using the dedicated graphic card on high performance. I'm trying to set lineage 2 to run on my integrated graphic card again and I can't find it on configurations because there aren't l2.exe o l2.bin anymore. 

anyone know how set put the game to run on integrated graphic?  I have a nice laptop, so always run on 120+ FPS. 

l2 launcher and matryoshka didn't work for graphic settings 

Sorry for quote my self,

I play Apex legends, league of legends, Monster Hunter Rise and every game run at 70º or less.