Crash client l2

lavenok

I play here near 3 weeks and all was good, but after 1 day off my l2 windows starting be crash.

No matter how long pc works with game, can be 1 hour or 30+ hours. of course this is very uncomfortable.

and i cant day it is problem windows 11, because 2.5 weeks i dont have any crashes.

any one has this problem? or maybe know how fix it?

thanks 

22 minutes ago, lavenok said:

I play here near 3 weeks and all was good, but after 1 day off my l2 windows starting be crash.

No matter how long pc works with game, can be 1 hour or 30+ hours. of course this is very uncomfortable.

and i cant day it is problem windows 11, because 2.5 weeks i dont have any crashes.

any one has this problem? or maybe know how fix it?

thanks 

Sadly it its windows 11 crash , due to colours you get crashes , as game is old more colour splashes you get the more risk of getting crash , 

right click on start and open event viewer it will show you the reason behind crash,

mostly its kernelbase.dll or kernel32.dll 

If you will replace them with older version kernel files you will get engine.dll (located in Lineage 2 folder error)

1.jpg

Just now, Sharlanna said:

Because they're too damn lazy to fix the frigging problem!

Agree , they also spread disinformation in  requirements in website , as it says you can use directx 9 and above.. 

1.jpg

Don't install any directX above 10 (latest is DirectX 12 ultimate for windows  11 and directX 12 for win10) 

As it does not support 32bit structures anymore so it makes more crashes ,

Suggestion is to downgrade directX  to 9 ,

Also about GPU don't use any GPU next gen which are mentioned in requirements , and you will be rock solid with the game :) 

1 minute ago, AshesOfAden said:

Don't install any directX above 10 (latest is DirectX 12 ultimate for windows  11 and directX 12 for win10) 

Also about GPU don't use any GPU next gen which are mentioned in requirements , and you will be rock solid with the game :) 

it is unreal. i also play on different games.. ><

but why 2 weeks i played without crasu and only after they down server fir 22 hours ans then up. after this i starting have this problem/

my thoughts - few days ago i setting razer  mouse and keyboard, maube it can be problem for cragyes? when i have omen setup all was pretty good.. i dont know...

i am girl and i just want play without crach and problem lol ><

1 minute ago, AshesOfAden said:

Agree , they also spread disinformation in  requirements in website , as it says you can use directx 9 and above.. 

1.jpg

At least they mentioned about 64bit clients , which is about 90% of current working PC in the world.. 

All windows 10 PC's have to meet requirements to install windows 10 which is 64bit structure..

Windows 10 have legacy 32bit and 64bit capability , 

All new gamin PC (or any new PC in general) will come out of the factory with 64bit base processor (with x86bit support)

Windows trying to get rid of 32bit structures due to security issues , well hopefully Project TL will come out faster than Windows and PC manufacturing companies will force L2 to shutdown as there will be no capable PC left to even open L2 :S

2 minutes ago, lavenok said:

it is unreal. i also play on different games.. ><

but why 2 weeks i played without crasu and only after they down server fir 22 hours ans then up. after this i starting have this problem/

my thoughts - few days ago i setting razer  mouse and keyboard, maube it can be problem for cragyes? when i have omen setup all was pretty good.. i dont know...

i am girl and i just want play without crach and problem lol ><

Have you started to exp with parties? Have you changed your farming spot ? does there is more people around you?

More movement in background(on screen) means more chance to get crash.. 

I started to form solo in lowbie zones , I still get crashes but not every hour so , like it was while I was farming with party.

18 minutes ago, lavenok said:

but can we fix it in out pc/laptop? i dont wont put windows 10 because only for l2.

Even if you put windows 10 sadly it wont help , 

Right click on my computer and check your base processor bits

1.jpg

If your PC is not from stone age it should be 64bit and above which is sadly unsupported,

And if you have windows 11 pre-installed your base processor is 64bit 100%,

As that's one of the requirement to install windows 11,

There is still some old PC around on Ebay with 32bit processors but I doubt that someone would want to "upgrade" with 15 year old computers..

Some older PC have 32/64bit processors which passes windows 11 requirements,

So they been offered to upgrade to windows 11 (l2players 100% did rollback as windows 11 and L2 was not stable)

And like a lot of people started blaming windows 11 for crashes , but sadly its LIneage 2 to blame.. Not Windows 11..

Also look at recommended requirements for GPU...       7600GT      512ram,

That's probably what people had in year 2005 and called high spec's PC.. 

You cant find new graphic card with 512ram anymore..

That's all well and good but I don't always have this problem. And 9 times out of 10 it's when I enter an instance. It also appears to be related to the server being on overload due to LOTS of people keeping their 50+ bots logged in 24/7 hoping to cash in on something. What a joke!