Returning player

Seab0rn

This topic will be a mix so please bare with me:

1.Is there any droplist online for classic? The ones that I checked seem broken.

2. Any other way to get spellbooks than by dropping? If not.. wtb wild magic

3. Any good guide on quests, best locations? I am currently lvl 66 elemental summoner. Also looking on some adena guide, or free items (accessories) that you can get and are useful for PvE.
4. How can I get A grade weapon? Do I need to craft one? Soul crystals, I have no idea where to get them.

23 hours ago, Retroid said:

This topic will be a mix so please bare with me:

1.Is there any droplist online for classic? The ones that I checked seem broken.

2. Any other way to get spellbooks than by dropping? If not.. wtb wild magic

3. Any good guide on quests, best locations? I am currently lvl 66 elemental summoner. Also looking on some adena guide, or free items (accessories) that you can get and are useful for PvE.
4. How can I get A grade weapon? Do I need to craft one? Soul crystals, I have no idea where to get them.

1. The closest drop finder is the Russian lineage2 wiki called lineage2 legacy you need to use ur browser Google translate to browse but u can't search. Names are a bit off but u could get a genernal feel .

2. Drops or level a toon to lv. 40 u get a random sb chest, I think the lv. 40 dungeon in aden also give sb.

3. There is a newbie chest for free where u get some timed weapon and boss jewels

4. Best way to buy from players or random craft. Gernal crafting is kinda deas

Actually you can search on russian wiki legacy. The search keyword must be translated to russian. 

im 72 right now and dont know where to level, in cruma i got pked, elemental areas still too strong for me, in catacombs there are all rooms taken and they do seem to drop low adena and have also low xp. 

is there any socyal life on server besides 99% botting? Are clans doing stuff together? 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...