Blessed exalted weapon/armor doubts.

Reddagh

My main char is a Tyrr Dreadnought, if enchanting the weapon to +12 and the armor to +10 will it make any "big" difference or is it just throwing away adena that could be spent on better things?

Also what would be the first Agathion that would be good to buy?

The easier thing first.

Keep the Blessed Exalted Seed Bracelet since it adds +5% patk/pdef/mdef (which is basically a free +5 Leo, Taurus, Gemini). As for the Agathion to choose: if you do normal attacks - which i think might be best dmg output with lower gear, get a scorpio for  + normal critical damage.

About the Weapon + Armor enchaning, well Blessed Exalted has a dead End. At some point it will stop being effective. Also Blessed Exalted Heavy Armor has no normal attack crit dmg bonus. If you plan going skill based, then its ok, since it adds +8% pskill power.

If i were you, i would spend now a bit more and go straight for a Bloody R110 Weapon and try to get a +8  Enchanted R110 Armor Set.

(If you are just lvl 105 and wanna test that game, then all works. But after 107/108 normal exalted will fall down compared to the mobs).