Haven't recieved Night Coin purchasing durring promotion

Hello every one. I am wondering if any one else has this issue. I have purchased night coin at 8 PM ETC November 2 which is before the dead line of the promotion (November 3  - 4AM PTC)But I still have not recieved the promotion additional coins. I noticed @Hermes posted and updated the post here https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/25668-night-market-week-1-2-bonus-coin-distribution-completed-updated/ making it sound like its over and the night coin were fully distributed. I don't see my coin anywhere; Merchant, adding code in website.

Is anyone else expiriencing this issue? Its been like 9 days now and the store is about to diassapear. I have created a support ticket and they are saying they are awating for a reponse aswell. 

I have run into the same issue with my night market coins. I've been back and forth with support for the past few days and sent proof of my purchase of night coins I have gotten nowhere with getting my bonus. I'm to the point where I'll be canceling my prestiges and just logging off for good. I'm tired of the incompetence of the employees of this company and us as players/customers being the ones hurt by it. 

• Administrators

Hello,

I apologize that you guys are having issues receiving your Bonus Night Market Coins.

Please remember that there is a limit of 2,000 Bonus Coins for both weeks combined, so if you received 2,000 Bonus Coins during the first week, you won't receive additional Bonus Coins because you have already reached the limit.

If you believe there is an issue with your distribution, please contact Customer Service. They will be able to look into your account and help you resolve the problem.

Thanks you.

Hermes

• L2 Team

We are currently looking into an issue where some players did not receive Night Market Coins. The problem has been identified and it only affected Night Market Coin purchases completed during the final 24 hours of the promotion (11/02 4AM - 11/03 4AM).

Players who purchased Night Market Coins and are eligible for the Bonus Coins will be receiving these coins on a final distribution. We will update this topic when the distribution is completed. We apologize for any confusion or inconvenience this issue may have caused.

2 hours ago, ABnD said:

I bought them 1 time, and never got my bonus. Like I said, I'll just cancel 6 prestiges and log out for good over this $50 matter. Your loss, not mine

At least you get fastest reply from GM's ever! when we talk about purchases :) 

1 hour ago, AllMIghtyPull said:

I have this issue. I have contacted support many times. Still silence. 

Usually it takes two days for them to reply , at least they did to me in multiple occasions, 2-3days

• Administrators

Hello!

We have just processed all remaining transactions for players who purchased the Night Market Coins from 11/02 4AM - 11/03 4AM. Please check the coupon code section of your account here, and then apply the coupons that have been inserted.

If you still have issues, please send me a PM so I can help you.

I apologize for the trouble.

Hermes