Questions about classic server

Laplaga

@Wissp i have some questions and need a real answer. I play like 3 years on that server. With all this changes u have make how is this game able too play? We cannot make transformations anymore all that have make transformations they are lucky all that not had make they cant. We dont have a way too farm some adena how u thinking it will work all quests are just past. Even the small adena quests. So higher lvl u are so less adena u get first time i saw that on server. Most items are only in pay too win for awesome prices farmable u cannot farm nothing. in live server you can get rubys and etc with farmable matches. Just answer your customers how u think all this can work. We need some active things too do. We need just help keep this server alive and only u can help us. New players come and go when they realize they dont have future here on the server.server is dieng and u make it more harder. If u want close classic server just announce that so we kniw and search for a other server. Pls give us a clear answer!