Forums

Legendary cloak enchanting bug

Cutitaru

Not a clue what you were trying to tell... you don't like the color of the scrolls?

I suggest to reformulate the message, or use google translator to get a more clear explanation in order to give you a hand on whatever you are trying to get some help

• Like 1

when you look to that picture what did you see wrong ? I asume you know the game . Its a +2 legendary cloak rite ? its not strange to you that for a +2 legendary cloak doesnt exist enchant scroll at that color ? and the success rate is only 17% ? I try to say that I enchanted like you see in the imagine a +2 legendary cloak but the game didnt enchant that cloak he enchanted another cloak that was +15 . link on youtube maybe this will help you understand   the bug  https://www.youtube.com/shorts/yr5azLzcpmY

I guess the first message was confusing because you mentioned something about the color of some scroll on a picture

Different thing is with the video on the second message.

I understand you have several cloaks and at least 1 was +2, and another one was +15. You used a scroll to enchant the +2 with 17% success rate (personally if I see that success rate I just run XD  )

BUT, as also seen in the video the scroll was applied by the system on the +15 and not on the +2, and with that awesome success rate you wrongly ended with a +14 cloak.

So...

!.- Not detailed on the scroll, but I remember on some NPC or other scrolls, the system warns you about thee need of having only one item on the inventory of the same kind when enchanting/upgrading/augmenting or so... probably the warning was to avoid situations like the one on your video

2.- YES, to me it looks perfectly as a game BUG

Suggestion: Contact Helpdesk by creating a ticket and including the link to your video, but also as a suggestion, try to do a minimalist explanation, something like...

"Trying to enchant a +2 cloak but sadly the system applied the enchanting scroll and failed over another that was +15, so I ended with a +14 cloak by some kind of BUG,

please restore my cloak back to +15 AND DON'T USE MY RESTORATION TOKENS as this was just a BUG. Please see the video on the link to confirm what I say"

• Thanks 1