Aden Emergency Maintenance: Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Wissp

• L2 Team

Aden servers will be down for emergency maintenance today, Dec 14, 2022 at 11:00 a.m. The servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

• Fix issue where the Attendance Event progression reset.

Update: The Aden server is back online and Attendance Event progress has been restored. Additionally, Angel Cat will appear in town for 48 hours to give out Dandy's Golden Balls for the inconvenience!  

Dandy's Golden Balls
For 1 hr., XP/SP gain +100%, and changes the appearance of your armor into that of a NC Dinos uniform. Also recharges Vitality to the max. Cannot be stacked with the Fall of the Dragon or XP Buff 50%.

12 minutes ago, Wissp said:

Aden servers will be down for emergency maintenance today, Dec 14, 2022 at 11:00 a.m. The servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

• Fix issue where the Attendance Event progression reset.

will the progress between planned maintenance and emergency maintenance be saved? or players could just relax until it all done? ty

Aden Christmas Event - Another problem. Today, the award cannot be claimed from Santa Claus. 

"You may talk to Santa Claus to receive your gifts..." . When interacting with an NPC, it returns a message that the reward can only be claimed once per day.

Where are the Christmas presents?🙄

On 12/14/2022 at 7:32 PM, Soulseparator said:

will the progress between planned maintenance and emergency maintenance be saved? or players could just relax until it all done? ty

Can we get an answer on this? Cause i checked it everyday and now it shows i get the 3rd skill book on thursday. And as far as i know, the attendance check ends on wendsday when server update is planned.

• 2 weeks later...