what are the healer for in this game?

quim1968

I'm a healer, I'm going to ask if the healer's role is going to remain just using celestial and resurrecting? Because it's unfortunate my experience right now with the game. People with equipment die of a shot, I don't have time for anything, I'm losing the patience to wait for them to adjust the damage inflicted by the DPS.

Where are you experiencing party members dying in one shot? If it's in dailies, as a fellow healer, I notice people getting one-shotted most often in Krofin and Ashen. You will undoubtedly have to resurrect frequently, but in Ashen for instance, you can reduce the amount of damage taken by quickly purging debuffs such as Mass Bullseye, Mass Ruin, etc before they are hit with skills. The healer class has unfortunately become devalued over time, but in my experience, I still find the class very useful and rewarding to play. It's definitely more useful than simply Celest and Res; your heals are far superior to the Iss heal, purging debuffs, buffing Entire Resistance + Mass Mana Gain/Divine Prayer with Shield/Magic Shield skill enchant, recharging MP, debuffing bosses, and so forth. I'm sure you get the idea. Hope you don't give up on healing! 🙂

• Like 2

The game "delete" healer needed for the party (daily,open farm) Where is chance to healers  help is only  on Dethrone.😐

Find a good healer with nice gear (BBR,cw,nice defense) its hard than you know. 

i think 90% healer like 115+ have stability CP where they take care of him. 

• Like 1

Ahh, in pvp, then yes, I would agree that the healer experience is indeed mostly Res'ing and using Celest because the vast majority of people get OHKO'ed and it's nearly impossible to save anyone except for hardier classes that can resist a bit. I disagree however that healers don't have much utility in pve also. It's dependent on your party composition; if you go with an average party, I can guarantee you will have a fun and challenging time 😉