Cheapest/ Most Effective DK Build (Working on a severely limited budget)

AnightmaresDream

Looking for an effective cheaper DK build to help boost my party. I have been getting told that boosting a DK is the cheapest/easiest way to boost a party compared to other classes. My party is primarily DK, SK, GK, ISS SWS, ISS DC, and SS. Tyrr gear is insanely expensive and I keep being told by various people, to spend more on the DK and it gets the job done compared to any other class, so looking for a build that does the job. Thanks.

• 1 month later...
On 2/9/2023 at 9:52 PM, AnightmaresDream said:

Looking for an effective cheaper DK build to help boost my party. I have been getting told that boosting a DK is the cheapest/easiest way to boost a party compared to other classes. My party is primarily DK, SK, GK, ISS SWS, ISS DC, and SS. Tyrr gear is insanely expensive and I keep being told by various people, to spend more on the DK and it gets the job done compared to any other class, so looking for a build that does the job. Thanks.

im not gonna lie.. when people say cheapest, they do not really mean on the low end. This means that instead of +10 artifacts, you can use +7's, or instead of +20 weapon a +12-14 is decent, you still need the basics which is virtually the same stuff a tyr would need. 

+10 pve light armor for reuse, 
+5 radiant circlet
+5 top artifact book
+5 top kaliels
+10 Elmore
greater jewels  and the list goes on.