No new live servers again..

FakeMedeiros

22 hours ago, AshesOfAden said:

Theres no need of new live servers ,

we just need to wait till amazon takes over NCwest by publishing all these games aion/l2/b&s which shouldn't be long hopefully as there is rumours already about this happening, finally!!!

as its cheaper to get amazon to distribute L2 Aion and etc than keeping NCwest ,

Hopefully amazon will put some love to revive L2!

Amazon has been very ineffective as a host for our servers(I can't remember a single week  without Lag or D/Cs), I believe for Lineage 2 at least... they should just sell the Servers + Database to 4Game/Innova. They are already the European Distributor and they manage to get better updates than we do... the downside could be their premium account settings(Log premium accounts before 1 free account per PC) maybe in the move Innova could allow 1 Account per IP to have 6/12mo Premium FREE. We might end up losing some NCwest Exclusive Items, but there would be more inter server competition.

1 hour ago, SAXnVl0LlNS said:

Amazon has been very ineffective as a host for our servers(I can't remember a single week  without Lag or D/Cs), I believe for Lineage 2 at least... they should just sell the Servers + Database to 4Game/Innova. They are already the European Distributor and they manage to get better updates than we do... the downside could be their premium account settings(Log premium accounts before 1 free account per PC) maybe in the move Innova could allow 1 Account per IP to have 6/12mo Premium FREE. We might end up losing some NCwest Exclusive Items, but there would be more inter server competition.

About DC's lags its due to NCwest renting DDS and amazon is not publishing L2 yet so they renting dedicated servers and they get service for (limited machine) once they will become Lineage 2 publishers its a different story , seems NCwest employers doesn't like our talks about them losing jobs soon unfortunately that's inevitable and deleting post which they don't like, and that's not against Code of Conduct to discuss future of our game... 

24 minutes ago, SoniaTrevi said:

I don't think they put more servers

I see it more likely that Chronos and naia will merge

in Europe there is only one Core server

nope

europe has russia for dethrone. NA doesnt.  So no merger.

59 minutes ago, Mete said:

Naia's been dead for  a couple of years. Too many people convincing themselves they can F2P = no item generation = no market

maybe items should drop in-game instead of in micro transaction boxes....that would probably solve some obvious issues

12 minutes ago, Seshorama said:

maybe items should drop in-game instead of in micro transaction boxes....that would probably solve some obvious issues

Sure. But they are not dropping in game, they are only generated through microtransactions. So wishing is nice and all, but reality begs to differ