Classic Server Maintenance: March 8, 2023

Hermes

• Administrators

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, March 8 at 4 a.m. PT / 6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes. We appreciate your patience!

The following changes will be made to the game during this maintenance:

• The Update Commemorative Pack will become available for 1 week!
  • The Ice Queen’s Treasure Chest promotion will end next week!
    • All promotional related items will be removed on 3/15.
  • The Black Tiger event will end!
    • All event related items will be removed.
  • The Love Strongboxes Promotion Special Crafting will end!
    • All promotion related items will be removed.

So, no more montly codes? Or are we suppose to accept this as a code? Cause last month you gave Rubys Lv.5, so where are the Sapphires of this month? We won't get Sapphires? You're constantly fixing or buffing stuff from warrior classes, when warriors are the most played and most worth classes, since mages can barely kill at TOI unless you have +20 S weapon and all the high end gear at top lvl. I still remember when you fixed the recover for Hardin Lv.10 that was recovering 400 HP insteado of 600 as it says, and you just fixed that, and not the MP recovery which till this day keeps recovering 400 instead of 600 MP. And now you give Rubys Lv.5 worth a month and next month instead of Sapphires you give us 100 melodys, fruits and elixirs, wtf? I knew this was going to happen since i saw the Rubys, cause since i started playing this server never seen any love for mages, any fix, any update that is not graphics, and i've been playing for more than a few years now.

10 hours ago, Hermes said:

The Update Commemorative Pack will become available for 1 week!