Tyrr dread vs titan

Calyps0x

8 minutes ago, Calyps0x said:

I would like to know which class is viable in pve and pvp, in this new update, and plus wich armor is better for each light or heavy, thanks 😊

First of all, forget about pvp until you can get to 117+!

For pve, you need to be able to kill fast and for that you need gear,  skill reuse is vital so +10 PVE light set is a must, then you need all the items that will make your warrior both take a punch and do damage.

+10 armor, +12 or better pve weapon 3x SA and possibly a good augument.
+5 Radiant Circlet
CoC Belt

Blessed exalted necklace
+12 Atlas earring
+6 Angel earring (mostly for augumenting it)
+6 angel ring
Blessed exalted ring

6 slot brooch,
G ruby
G red cat
G opal
G aquamarine
G tanzanite
G Vital
(thoese are PVE ONLY items)

+5 top Kaliels bracelet
Insanity
7 signs
Sayha Talisman 8 or better
Protection talisman 7 or better
Venir 12 or better ( for the sayha to work the reuse and skill power)

Seed bracelet lv3 or better
Anakim agathion (optional)
+7 Cancer or better
+7 Aries or better
+7 Leo or better
+7 Taurus or better ( if you do not use anakim)

+5 top artifact book

+4 red aritfacts x3
+4 blue artifacts x3
the rest can be +0 to get the bonus

start with that and we can talk again at lvl 115, whether that is warlord or titan.

1 minute ago, Calyps0x said:

I’m talking about farm, time zones, not talking about top equipment zones, I like dread but I don’t know if damage would be enough for good farm in iOS for example 

what level are you?

2 minutes ago, Calyps0x said:

113, and I have most of those items, I can farm pretty decent in most of time zones, I know I need to improve my gear

I will say this and please understand that I am saying this in the nicest possible way. You put 1 question with no details 99% of the people will not bother so please rephrase your question.

You have that gear, great, say what gear you have, also say what class you are and your level, maybe you already are a tyrr and want to go from Titan to DN or maybe you are a dagger and want to go tyrr. All those details, will make it easier for those that want to help to provide you with a somewhat decent answer.

At this point, even at 113, I would not start preparing for pvp, how much are you making in ToI and how much in atelia? those are key indicators of the gear that you have.

5 minutes ago, Calyps0x said:

113, and I have most of those items, I can farm pretty decent in most of time zones, I know I need to improve my gear

well, with redlibra on spend 3-4 billion to try both classes (use chaos essence not stone  so you retain common skills since both are Tyr)

your question is incredibly difficult to answer. I have a dualclass dread on my DK, 116, he can single spot ios just fine with a simple bloody r110 spear. TOI is difficult even on lower levels but IDC cause I do TOI /Ateliaon my main. Same for dethrone. But has +15 cloak, top ruby/redcat, greater rest jewels, +10 main artifacts +4 or +7 lessers etc.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mete said:

well, with redlibra on spend 3-4 billion to try both classes (use chaos essence not stone  so you retain common skills since both are Tyr)

your question is incredibly difficult to answer. I have a dualclass dread on my DK, 116, he can single spot ios just fine with a simple bloody r110 spear. TOI is difficult even on lower levels but IDC cause I do TOI /Ateliaon my main. Same for dethrone. But has +15 cloak, top ruby/redcat, greater rest jewels, +10 main artifacts +4 or +7 lessers etc.

how much are you making in ToI/Atelia with your DK?

Yeah

Just now, Mete said:

etc.

I’m sorry yeah I’m dagger, so I know, I’m the magic is in my gear not in the class, so, in the past I use to be titan, and it was a fun class, so, tyrr are my fav, I am not really sure what changes has been made in the last two years bc I took a break, I’m in again so I know titan are good farmers with light set, but I don’t know if dread are good farmers with light set

Yeah

I’m sorry yeah I’m dagger, so I know, I’m the magic is in my gear not in the class, so, in the past I use to be titan, and it was a fun class, so, tyrr are my fav, I am not really sure what changes has been made in the last two years bc I took a break, I’m in again so I know titan are good farmers with light set, but I don’t know if dread are good farmers with light set

its not an easy choice, maybe wait out for people to test the new skills and give you feedback.

Yeah

you 're too stuck on light/heavy. Both do fine with light, but if you must you can swap light/heavy with redlibra, the cost is minimal (I assume you have R110) The essence is the rest of the gear. Dread needs more gear because dread can realistically only AOE. Titan can survive with lesser gear, going single target. That's the difference.

The changes in the last few years have made Tyrs stronger. Tyr and DK are the current "FTM" classes

IF you try Dread keep in mind VR doesn't work on skills if berzerker isn't up. So you will need a build that balances pattack and pskill (like a dagger) and will need to add regular hits into your mix, to get VR,  not just skill spam.

2 minutes ago, Mete said:

you 're too stuck on light/heavy. Both do fine with light, but if you must you can swap light/heavy with redlibra, the cost is minimal (I assume you have R110) The essence is the rest of the gear. Dread needs more gear because dread can realistically only AOE. Titan can survive with lesser gear, going single target. That's the difference.

The changes in the last few years have made Tyrs stronger. Tyr and DK are the current "FTM" classes

IF you try Dread keep in mind VR doesn't work on skills if berzerker isn't up. So you will need a build that balances pattack and pskill (like a dagger) and will need to add regular hits into your mix, to get VR,  not just skill spam.

I would say that a G tanzanite, force of Nature for heal and the new reduced time for sonic star will not require regular hits on the warlord at all

On 3/15/2023 at 7:45 AM, Renzik said:

First of all, forget about pvp until you can get to 117+!

For pve, you need to be able to kill fast and for that you need gear,  skill reuse is vital so +10 PVE light set is a must, then you need all the items that will make your warrior both take a punch and do damage.

+10 armor, +12 or better pve weapon 3x SA and possibly a good augument.
+5 Radiant Circlet
CoC Belt

Blessed exalted necklace
+12 Atlas earring
+6 Angel earring (mostly for augumenting it)
+6 angel ring
Blessed exalted ring

6 slot brooch,
G ruby
G red cat
G opal
G aquamarine
G tanzanite
G Vital
(thoese are PVE ONLY items)

+5 top Kaliels bracelet
Insanity
7 signs
Sayha Talisman 8 or better
Protection talisman 7 or better
Venir 12 or better ( for the sayha to work the reuse and skill power)

Seed bracelet lv3 or better
Anakim agathion (optional)
+7 Cancer or better
+7 Aries or better
+7 Leo or better
+7 Taurus or better ( if you do not use anakim)

+5 top artifact book

+4 red aritfacts x3
+4 blue artifacts x3

start with that and we can talk again at lvl 115, whether that is warlord or titan.

Which is better for PVE if both have the same gear that you listed.  Tyrr Titan or Tyrr Maestro?

• 7 months later...
On 3/15/2023 at 7:45 AM, Renzik said:

+4 red aritfacts x3
+4 blue artifacts x3

Hello Renzik, when you say the +4 red and the +4 blue, which ones do you mean? This is really the first comment about the DG that is based on the current game. I have a DG 112 and in all, I don't do any damage and I have Most of the items I would only be missing are the jewels, the set and the artifacts.