Hell, Friends can't even create a new Account

Serigoth

Tried many times, even made themselves new  emails to try the new Assassin!!!. Is it just us?? I thought the part of Game advancement was to 'GROW'. Perhaps I am wrong. I'm not knocking, However I read the forums and see many people are not happy, well quit playing. after sooo many years, youre still here np? I just recently came back as I do, from time to time, but I gotta say again, wasnt "growth" apart of the game? after Decades and all the technology, why wipe all the quests? I undertand new story direction, but wheres the quest? Story us to awakening, then just grind kill with no real story to continue and keep those involved, even for grind festers, theres no value. I play because of the nostalgia from initia release after coming back. Where after decades is there any real story?? Quests that tell story??? decades to go backwards , that a shame. I know throne and liberty is taking all your time and talent, so no story there either i assume. If so very minimal. Or lack of real goal catching outside of spending real money. For a NEW player it's impossible for them to remotely make billions of adena to buy from any player a long term investment. Idc about who's on top, but as a 20$ here and there spender there's still NO WAY to compete the market. I feel for those who nostalgically come back and see what this has turned to. Why has it went backwards? What happened to soo much of the map that's no longer utilized  and turned to outrageous grind fest. Like 20-30 main areas really. Grind is fine, but least give a goal on why, instead of the exalted same ol thing and not feel accomplished. Seems empty and dead inside anymore. I LOVE THIS GAME, the potential for absolute incredible things has always been here for it, but damn wtf happened guys??? Anyone who downloads this game as long as it's been released should have thier mind blown. It's beautiful, but um..... yeeeaaahhh THAT PART! I feel like it's started over so many times now.

Bring some rich real story quests, fix the insane chance rates for about anything, and yeah... where is the March monthly gift anyways?  I look for the post daily. May as well kept the cookies for anyoneWould be if the cookies extra xp were still here to go with it. Can't even buy these pots. I'm not even doing your box game. The chances are too outrageous to get anything good. Always will be, I get what's guaranteed. Not Lotto chances! I'd play the real lotto before i buy fkn toon boxes at your rates... see what i'm saying though? come on guys.  I know you can really make this game into what it once was. Seems you're letting the consumer consume you with all their bitching .  Some i see for good reason, then alot, i see i laugh about. L8r. Email me my march monthly  lol. L8r

-Player since birth-

I got even banned from creating a new accoun.... my account got suspended....have bein playing here for the last 10 years and when i created a new accoun for the new server i got insta banned ;D WTF