STOP BOT

lorekarf

I don’t write often on this forum but once again I feel compelled to ask GMs to do something for stopping the use of BOT programs.

More than half of Chronos players are using 3rd party programs and this is completely ruining and unbalancing the game for the other half of the server players who are not using bots.

The use of bot is everywhere.

In DT you see players who insta collect quest items or selectively avoid attacking unwanted items.

At oly you can easy see players following toons in hide and insta popping skills to remove celestials.

In open pvp it is the same thing. You pop a celestial and it is insta removed. Or you get targeted at light speed when your celestial get off. As dagger I see players who run toward me, changing course, when I am in hiding mode.

All this is completely crazy and disgusting!

Do something!

This guys are crazy man,they are in CP with the most BOT person ever existed with the best scripts aka NoHandsOnlyBot and u made this post,this is some next level hypocricy if u ask me. You can start with your own friend than ask for others, GL! P.S hope all who use bot gets at least 1 month ban.

On 3/25/2023 at 6:47 AM, lorekarf said:

I don’t write often on this forum but once again I feel compelled to ask GMs to do something for stopping the use of BOT programs.

More than half of Chronos players are using 3rd party programs and this is completely ruining and unbalancing the game for the other half of the server players who are not using bots.

The use of bot is everywhere.

In DT you see players who insta collect quest items or selectively avoid attacking unwanted items.

At oly you can easy see players following toons in hide and insta popping skills to remove celestials.

In open pvp it is the same thing. You pop a celestial and it is insta removed. Or you get targeted at light speed when your celestial get off. As dagger I see players who run toward me, changing course, when I am in hiding mode.

All this is completely crazy and disgusting!

Do something!

Are you planning to have no CP at all?