Big wynn Summoner Changes

As you know there was a big update in Korea 3 weeks ago.

This change, in addition to the new L weapons, and L armor, and new hunting areas, brings a total change in the wynn summoner class.

They change all his passives, they take away his physical damage and transform it into all magical damage, his only skill with lvl 99 runes become aoe.
Apparently they will only be magicians, the pets will only be an ornament like in the necromancer. They take away his only cubic (which no longer did anything) and many of his passive skills heal him. the change is huge. we'll see what comes out. from this.

It will no longer have its transfer buff to the pets, but everything will be transferred directly proportionally, navirope is no longer a transformation, it is a 30-second selfbuff and the elemental master wynn is given an elemental rune, like the human wynn's it gives attack I don't know how much.

https://lineage2.plaync.com/dic/l2awkn/skill/?skillid=31198&query=서먼 엘레멘탈 스톤&itemid=

https://lineage2.plaync.com/dic/l2awkn/skill/?skillid=11267&query=스피릿 더 나비아로프&itemid=

If you want to know more, I recommend you look at the skill in Korean, translate it to find out what it is and in the search engine of their page, paste the name of the skill in Korean and then translate again. It's a huge change in the class, pretty much every skill is affected.

Source:https://lineage2.plaync.com/board/l2awknupdate/view?articleId=641a325803cabd4aba80707e 

• 4 weeks later...

Are you trying to revive my passion for my summoner? nerf after nerf for years, i have gave  it up in 2019....will this make the class useful after years being useless?

Makes sense for the class to be a mage, it is very weird to be a mage with mele pets

11 hours ago, Amvrosia said:

Are you trying to revive my passion for my summoner? nerf after nerf for years, i have gave  it up in 2019....will this make the class useful after years being useless?

Makes sense for the class to be a mage, it is very weird to be a mage with mele pets

yes, finally the korea team, fixed the class, and finally it will be a playable class like other op classes.

4 hours ago, Ahmaneth said:

yes, finally the korea team, fixed the class, and finally it will be a playable class like other op classes.

But i see still nothing about aoe so still it will be single target and not wanted in AOE parties, AOE parties are good if you want to level up above 105

the class has 2 aoe skills, and will gain one more. today they do almost no damage, but after the update, the damage can be equaled with a quadruple elemental or an elemental storm from a Feoh. Wynn in the next update, will have practically the same status as a feoh.

We will see how they will apply the update here.
If you remember (because I can't forget) I had 4 pets after 95 and they were talking in Korea to make a patch with 2 pets but more strong and we got this patch unannounced without getting the new pets.
I can't recall any other class having 60% reduction overnight unannounced.
I do not expect the class to be OP without gear, I already have the Bloody gear, but I would DEMAND free dyes. I can't handle the cost of removing my STR dyes to get INT cause I won't be able to recoup the cost of the dyes that I already have.
Thankfully i have dualed FEOH and have Aden cloak, I can't imagine how hard it would be for others that have physical attack cloak