Spellbook Summon Aqua Cubic

Hello, im new to the server, started few days ago, and nwt that i have reach 40 with the Elemental Summoner i need some spellbooks for my skills.
Particularly the one im lacking is the Acua Cubic one.
For what i could find, the Book drops from the Eyes mobs in Ivory Tower crater... but im not sure about that
If you guys could help me with information about whats the best way to get said book, it would be awesome.

Thank you so much in advance

• 1 month later...

In some places in game, there are mobs that have the same artwork as other mobs but they have different names (i.e. Giant Monster Eye in Sea of Spores); there are also some places where the mobs have the same name but look slightly different (ghosts in forest of mirrors). Each mobs has its own list of drops and spoils (some of which are empty lists). For the spellbook "Summon Aqua Cubic" you are correct, the Reinforced Monster Eye (lvl 41, Ivory Tower Crater) is the most likely candidate for the drop, although I don't have a screenshot to verify it. It is not an elusive mob, but it is well-farmed, so maybe someone who is killing faster than you is grabbing up the books. This mob should also drop the following spellbooks: "Spirit Sharing" and "Spirit Barrier" (you need to kill about 2,000 mobs to get a book) and parts of square shield and plate helmet (you can use these more common drops to semi-verify that you are on the right mob). Hunting for books is a good way to make adena at the early levels, especially when there is a spike in long-term players re-rolling alternative characters. However, for your first character, seriously consider if you really need the spellbook; if it's not a core skill for a buffing class, chances are you can get by without it, level up and keep a reinforced eye on the market to see if anyone sells it in the future. Once you have a decent weapon, you can try leveling alternate elf characters to level 40 and then deleting them. Each time you do the second class transfer you get one spellbook from that race, and it's guaranteed that you get 1 spellbook, just maybe not the one you are looking for right now. There should be 15 or 16 spellbooks for elves, so that's like a 7% chance each time you get an elf to level 40. Another option is to ask your clan if they have the book; the larger your clan, the more options there may be for gifts/trade of spellbooks. One last option is to complete the daily quest(s) in Aden from Officer Tores (if you are level 45 you can do both, once per day). Each time you complete one of these quests, you have a roughly 3% chance of getting a spellbook chest. Unfortunately, those spellbook chests do not seem to have the spellbook you are looking for (Fell Swoop, Immortal Life, Break Duress, Shield Deflect Magic, Aegis, Hide, Mystic Immunity, Divine Power, Advanced Block, Stigma of Shilen, Ritual of Life, Pa'agrio's Honor, Chant of Movement).

Note: It would be nice if they would re-evaluate the rewards from the Abyss quests so that if you got a spellbook chest you would get to choose one specific spellbook to get (from the total list of second class spellbooks available). Implementation details: instead of opening the item like a box, trade it to Lorenzo in Aden for a dialogue-based selection menu.

• 1 month later...
On 6/1/2023 at 7:11 PM, KingdomForCoin said:

One last option is to complete the daily quest(s) in Aden from Officer Tores (if you are level 45 you can do both, once per day). Each time you complete one of these quests, you have a roughly 3% chance of getting a spellbook chest. Unfortunately, those spellbook chests do not seem to have the spellbook you are looking for (Fell Swoop, Immortal Life, Break Duress, Shield Deflect Magic, Aegis, Hide, Mystic Immunity, Divine Power, Advanced Block, Stigma of Shilen, Ritual of Life, Pa'agrio's Honor, Chant of Movement).

Update: Looks like an undocumented change, but it seems they modified the Spellbook Chest that you get from the Abyss quests in Aden, so now they give a random chance of any spellbook needed for the second classes (lvl 40 to 75). This opens up the option for new players to do Abyss quests as a daily source of income from selling spellbooks, and makes keeping a bulk inventory of spellbooks for clans much easier.