Banned Accounts

I just came back to L2 after years of being absent, i created 1 account, but had always had like 2 or 3 in the past but had forgotten how to set it up, so of course i come to the forums to check to see how its is done, low and behold i find a topic on setting up multiple accounts on one pc, boom i setup my second and third accounts a few days later. So i put the subscription on all three and but some NCoin, after one day of boxing my 3 toons i come home to see i was disconnected from server, so i dont think anything of it, i just close out everything and log back in...low and behold i get a error message saying account has been blocked due to suspicious ip address... What!!! all 3 accounts same issue, i thought this was legit was i wrong? and is there anything i can do to get my accounts back

Might have something wrong. 

It's allowed to play up to 3 accounts in the same PC. When you try to open 4th client it's appear an message telling you that it's not possible to open 4 accounts and closes your client. Simple like that.

If you really don't know the reason to begin ban what I can say?

Do you use VPN? Maybe you got an black list IP...