Orc Priest Request Event

Dalx

There are a few other problems too...

1) we only have a few minutes to collect 5 mob kills

2) no one uses manner mode, and the place gets really crowded, so unless you have a level 86+ character with a +16 weapon and oneshot things, you need several hits to kill one mob, but the quest count only goes up if you deliver last hit, making it really difficulty/nearly impossible for an actual level 76 player (the first level allowed to participate in the event) to get 5. I failed it myself at 4 of 5.

3) it is impossible for some people to participate at all due to the event happening at two set times, which correspond to sleep time for some and to busy time for others.

My suggestion to fix all the above problems:

- Allow mobs to spawn multiple times per day/night, separated from the raid time, even without loot, so you don't risk it to be exploited. This will allow newbies to complete the daily they don't manage to complete during the raid time, and the busy people will at least participate to the event by completing the 5 mob daily at the time they can be physically at their computers.

There always are busy people at set times, as everyone got their routines/work schedules. An event should at least try to include as many people as possible, this one keeps out of the fun a lot of them, which is a pity because it's an original and well thought event in my opinion.

I hope you will consider my suggestions.

• Like 1