Lindvior or Truth-Seeker Ring for Mage

Swansong

I already have B. Valakas.  Want to use Black Coupons for next jewel, but not sure which.

1. Lindvior  --  +10% M. Skill Crit Damage, +3 WIT to increase crit skill rate a tiny bit, +10% Reflect Damage

- or -

2. Ring of Truth-Seeker -- +20% M. Skill Crit Damage, +5% M. Atk +2 CHA, brief single target Confusion (they should have made AOE paralysis)

The only hesitation with Truth-Seeker is that you can get a Ring of Creation for cheap that only does 5% less M. Skill Crit Damage and 2% less M. Atk than Truth-Seeker. But you cannot get an earring for cheap that does +10% M. Skill Crit Damage for cheap, though Blessed Atlas will get you 5% if you spam mentees.

I think I just answered my own question.

49 minutes ago, Swansong said:

I already have B. Valakas.  Want to use Black Coupons for next jewel, but not sure which.

1. Lindvior  --  +10% M. Skill Crit Damage, +3 WIT to increase crit skill rate a tiny bit, +10% Reflect Damage

- or -

2. Ring of Truth-Seeker -- +20% M. Skill Crit Damage, +5% M. Atk +2 CHA, brief single target Confusion (they should have made AOE paralysis)

The only hesitation with Truth-Seeker is that you can get a Ring of Creation for cheap that only does 5% less M. Skill Crit Damage and 2% less M. Atk than Truth-Seeker. But you cannot get an earring for cheap that does +10% M. Skill Crit Damage for cheap, though Blessed Atlas will get you 5% if you spam mentees.

I think I just answered my own question.

truthseeker.... lndvior earring can be bought for 70-75b during events, also you will eventually use fallen angel earring, for the reuse and 5% m crit dmg and 4% from augument which is not that hard to get

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Connex said:

truthseeker.... lndvior earring can be bought for 70-75b during events, also you will eventually use fallen angel earring, for the reuse and 5% m crit dmg and 4% from augument which is not that hard to get

We can also augment the Event jewels, yes?

11 hours ago, cpakadk said:

I took the ring and I'm sorry. Paralysis absolutely does not work with feoh mass skills

Some people include Elemental Spike and/or Crash (single target) in their macro, so I guess there is a chance you might para one mob while the remaining dozen attack you.😄 

I went with the Lindvior after seeing market now flooded with low price rings. I may be able to pick up something cheap to use short term, even if it's just a Truth ring. Lindvior prices are still high though and it will be a long time before I can afford one.