L2Bots/DCSoft!!

Just maybe if NCSoft ever does another Mass Ban, with 99% of the game players all using a 3rd person programs! Ban these bots clean up  the servers, or make more money by copying these programs and adding them to your system so the very few people not using these bot programs can be like all the bots and play as equals. I'm not sure how many programs are out I hear about this "Adrenaline", not sure if any other company is making 1? NCSoft could make more money and cut out this other making/program and have this system go like intended. Bots today are in every part of the game, buying, selling, killing monsters, healing, using skills, Over Enchanting items (armor, Weapons)  everything!! When is enough is enough?

All of the players know GM's don't care about all these bots so make extra cash on it and have all use them. When was the last time a GM did a Mass Ban? 10-15 years ago? Or even longer? Max today are "Temporary Ban" like 30 days? Hope the GM's don't kill this right away, but all the players know the Truth Hurts!!

Help the game out by killing all of the bots or make it where all can use it.. Easy!! Thx

On 8/29/2023 at 7:22 PM, BROKENDCSoft said:

Just maybe if NCSoft ever does another Mass Ban, with 99% of the game players all using a 3rd person programs! Ban these bots clean up  the servers, or make more money by copying these programs and adding them to your system so the very few people not using these bot programs can be like all the bots and play as equals. I'm not sure how many programs are out I hear about this "Adrenaline", not sure if any other company is making 1? NCSoft could make more money and cut out this other making/program and have this system go like intended. Bots today are in every part of the game, buying, selling, killing monsters, healing, using skills, Over Enchanting items (armor, Weapons)  everything!! When is enough is enough?

All of the players know GM's don't care about all these bots so make extra cash on it and have all use them. When was the last time a GM did a Mass Ban? 10-15 years ago? Or even longer? Max today are "Temporary Ban" like 30 days? Hope the GM's don't kill this right away, but all the players know the Truth Hurts!!

Help the game out by killing all of the bots or make it where all can use it.. Easy!! Thx

you lack game knowledge, the ability to think and you simply spread propagand for no reason.

Here is the deal, do people use bots? maybe there are some BUT
A majority of the population has spent money to get gear, the game has a built in auto-hunt and you are also allowed to use mouse/keyboard macros too, so logically speaking, why spend 2-3-4-5k and use bot.

Again do not make an arguement for the exception of the rule, but the vast majority of the players do not use it. It seems to me that you are generalizing your own exprience.