talisman effect

Helmina1

hi, i am currently using Greater sayha talisman along with lv.4 abundance talisman. anyone know why you cannot use the power of abundance skills along with sayha's encouragement?

i know it may sound like a dumb question but 2 different effects from 2 different talismans should be stacking imo, since its not said on either of them that there are restrictions of any kind for those buffs.

is it a bug or meant to be like that? 

There are many skills that produce similar or almost identical effects and cannot be stacked, but sometimes can overlap the other.

Why? which ones? restrictions?...  That is part of the unknown mysteries of Einhasand and Shillen.

But after some try and error you sometimes can learn ways to combine them, for example ISS specific class buff

Group A:

Song of Assault, Crippling Dance

Group B:

Chant of Bison, Victories of Pa'agrio, Prophecy of might

You can combine 1 buff from group A with 1 from group B, but cannot use 2 buffs from the same group simultaneously

As for Talismans and skills, I personally as Feoh use the following combinations to "Activate" my powers

1) La Vie en Rose's Energy (Brooch)   +   Power of Abundance lvl 4  (Talisman) +   Dragon Rage (Dragon Shirt)

2) Battle Rhapsody   (ISS skill)   +   Sayha's Encouragement (Talisman)   + Savage (Revelation skill)

Depending of the items and skills you have access to is the combination possibilities, but again, why some can combine and not others? Another L2 mystery.