Macro for auto-hunting ON

Staroto

Hello

Pls someone to post macro what work on PVE  auto-hunting mode ON  but to not Wyn go to mobs and hit them.

If I put marks or other magic skill in macro not matter if use useskill/useskillstand  when is auto-hunting ON char go to mob and hit him with weapon.  

Pls for some tested idea what work.
Tnx

Auto-hunt is designed BY DEFAULT for warriors, so every time you activate it then your toon will start running to hit the mob's head with whatever is holding on the hands (except Yuls)

So, when trying to use auto-hunt with a wizard class (Feoh, Aeore, Wynn) you have to put your macro INTO THE AUTO-HUNT ICON, NOT IN THE SHORTCUTS BAR

This way when turning auto-hunt on then your toon will start doing only what is shown in the macro instead of running like a headless chicken

Also take in mind you have to cast the "mark the ground area (like Snare or Summon Death Gate)" skills manually first once BEFORE using the macro or they won't be casted at all.

Also note I don't use /targetnext in the macro as the auto-hunt system already changes target as needed

wynn.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Equadym said:

Auto-hunt is designed BY DEFAULT for warriors, so every time you activate it then your toon will start running to hit the mob's head with whatever is holding on the hands (except Yuls)

So, when trying to use auto-hunt with a wizard class (Feoh, Aeore, Wynn) you have to put your macro INTO THE AUTO-HUNT ICON, NOT IN THE SHORTCUTS BAR

This way when turning auto-hunt on then your toon will start doing only what is shown in the macro instead of running like a headless chicken

Also take in mind you have to cast the "mark the ground area (like Snare or Summon Death Gate)" skills manually first once BEFORE using the macro or they won't be casted at all.

Also note I don't use /targetnext in the macro as the auto-hunt system already changes target as needed

wynn.jpg

tnx a lot, so base my problem I see the was using shortcut for macro icone and tnx for macro lines.