Lack Of Enforcement

Karioli

Hello

I am writing this forum topic to express concern for the lack of willingness of GMs to enforce their own franchises User Agreements.

Regarding the use of third-party programs: NCwest is failing in every aspect to regulate players abusing software to gain performance "edges" in game. 

My suspicion is that the more you pay for Ncoin the safer you are from scrutiny. "Spend more on Ncoin and you can absolve yourself from the confines of the NC ULA?" I now think this is the case.

Are you aware that there is zero tolerance for any sort of bot program/script on russian/korean/japanese classic servers? What is the deal with NCwest? This seems like blatant abuse of a franchise and i would consider contacting NCsoft headquarters in korea to address this issue. It paints a horrible image for the game.

If NCwest is NOT going to actively scan players for use of 3rd party programs/scripts i suggest the following:

- NC west implements /improves their own in-game sytem to compliment the current autohunt.

- Create better mob spawning (clusters) so that players wont roam on autohunt and struggle to keep their parties alive.

• 3 weeks later...

Lack of response is due to the jaded nature of what little playerbase remains after constant screw ups on Ncsoft's part. Ncsoft has never been effective at bot control as they refuse to invest the time/money required to do so. Instead they like to rely on useless "bot detection" such as gameguard which just creates vulnerabilities in your computer. It's cheaper/easier to do that than to say pay a couple GMs to head out on the servers for a few hours each to ban obvious bots.

At this point I'm pretty sure Ncsoft is scared to have an actual effective anti-cheat team as they know it would catch a whole bunch of whales.