Dupe part 3

BatElf

he's still selling. now even cheaper and even more. I wrote to him from two accounts an hour apart. I found out that almost any amount is available (in my case, today I can buy a total of 13t and tomorrow he will again have 4-5x2 for each of my accounts) I no longer know what to do and where to write. I’m ready to show all the screenshots of the correspondence soon.. all the screenshots of his reviews for crazy amounts.. this is not a reseller 100%. I repeat, any amount is available, quickly and 2 times cheaper than the others. I gave you all the necessary information.. please get busy... I feel sorry for my 4 years of playing..                            P.S  For obvious reasons, I haven’t shown the site and the seller to everyone for more than a month now.. I don’t have a discord and if anyone can, please repost there. I'm too old for this crap and I just want to play honestly. I made 2 tickets and sent information to everyone I could.

On 11/22/2023 at 5:17 PM, BatElf said:

he's still selling. now even cheaper and even more. I wrote to him from two accounts an hour apart. I found out that almost any amount is available (in my case, today I can buy a total of 13t and tomorrow he will again have 4-5x2 for each of my accounts) I no longer know what to do and where to write. I’m ready to show all the screenshots of the correspondence soon.. all the screenshots of his reviews for crazy amounts.. this is not a reseller 100%. I repeat, any amount is available, quickly and 2 times cheaper than the others. I gave you all the necessary information.. please get busy... I feel sorry for my 4 years of playing..                            P.S  For obvious reasons, I haven’t shown the site and the seller to everyone for more than a month now.. I don’t have a discord and if anyone can, please repost there. I'm too old for this crap and I just want to play honestly. I made 2 tickets and sent information to everyone I could.

can you give me that seller ? ) I want buy cheaper than Ncoins also.