Evis, Dagger, Tank

I'm trying to figure out L2 logic. Mobs in DT that resist all tank skills, Daggers of OP status  can do major dmg but the half kill which is there bread and butter is gone. Evis 30% nerfed. This is the same on bosses for the normal server. Clan Throne bosses immune to tanks hate, Evis 30% and daggers half-kill. But at the same time Nuker/DK's/Tyrs with the same gear lets say of a given mid-range Dagger or Evis can damn near 1 shot bosses. And in DT they 1 shot with no problem. If we're in lvl range of the given mob or boss the skills should work. Archer aoe's can 1 shot all in the line of fire. In DT that means "i'm an archer/nuker/DK/Tyr i'll just stand in your spot and kill all around. Nice..for them. Horrible for the rest of us. I'm just wondering at the logic behind the things that you do. Your theory on what a mob should "resist" seems to go out the window for certain toons. Lets have the mob resist half-kills, but well he can die on a 1 shot from a crit from Nuker/tyr/DK. Lets have a boss be immune to 30% hit, but Nuker/tyr/DK do 75% of hp on a crit..or more. Boss resistant to all tank skills, but kinda not for the aoe hate. Although the Debuff itself doesnt land. Can someone explain the logic behind these decisions. I'm just not understanding. And before anyone says it, yes I know that Daggers and Evis' of epic proportions can do some crazy dmg. this isn't about that. Its about nerfing skills for no good reason, while others do much more dmg at the same "lvl of accomplishment".  Probably need to type this in Discord. Nobody gives a damn about forums that much anymore.