What should I keep

DaveW5183

I know, not one of these post again,I'm sorry. Anyway,  I used to play Lineage 2 way back when it first came out up untill around the beginging of C4 and then I quit to go play WoW with my brother and his mates, I've only just come back to Lineage in the past two weeks or so, and I've been making characters to see which one fits me enough for me to main it . I currently have a 82.Ghost Sentinel  66. Phantom summoner  66. Shillien Knight and a 67. Blade Dancer. I enjoy all of them, but I'm looking to only keep one of them to be my perminent character, the rest will be deleted (don't have time for alts). What I'm looking for to keep is a character that is good solo end game, a character that is also needed in groups and has good damage, (was playing with the Idea of making a Spell Howler and dropping the PS If thats a smart choice?) I'm also not too fussed with PVP, although I will participate if it comes around to me feeling like it or I'm provoked. I would really appreciate your opinions, thank you.

I believe many players have gone through different rerolls during their l2 lifespan. It's not wrong to spend some time to experiment by yourself to find which is the most suitable class for you. I would suggest you choose your main class based on the class that you enjoy playing the most. Don't forget that you can also make a dual class which has no level limits.  For example, you can have a tank as your main which can do great in both pve/pvp, while having another class that is perfect for solo pve. It also depends on your budget as well if you could afford to have 2 sets/weapons. You could also make an ISS and a damage dealer class which share the same set. That's all up to you.

Thank you both for replying,I've ended up deciding to keep my characters except for the Blade Dancer, that will be a subclass for one of them, and I'm also thinking healer sub on the Summoner, again ty for you suggestions they are well appreciated.

Archived