Building Up My Character

lFrosty

Hello to all players :) So im new in the server(basically i played again once but 3 years ago so as i saw some things are changed) but my biggest question here is how to build my character with equipment? I'm 90Lvl playing with the event items as i believe all new players did when they started.I need to know is there any way to build my char with the normal equipment with no day limit etc...where i can farm adena so i can buy them or something cause from the beggining i have only 26 million and i see everything is more expensive...is this possible from now or i should keep going like this with event items? Maybe should i  find 1 good clan to help me or what? Every answer that can help me is well thanked :)

Where to farm adena xDxDxD

1) The easiest and legit way - spend real money, buy stuff in l2 store and resell to players for adena

The rest of ways ...... all need hard work and/or not legit

example... make account with 7 toon lvl85, go farm zaken nonstop

i got 7 account with 7 toon each (total 49 toons), get a friend and log as boxes, you only need 2 or 3 wynn in event gear to kill in reasonable time

side income of leveling from lvl1-85, each toon leveled is easy 50+m (from mentee coins) or sell mentee coins to ppl who need to complete exalted quest

49 toons x 50m each = 2.5b and futures nonstop zaken farming 

how long to level toon level 1-85?  if hit all the raid boss, i do it in 3-5 hours  

best toon to level for me is earthia evi, bonus of getting a dual class of my choice at level 85 and the best part .......

it is way way more fun than playing at level 99+

other adena making ways

- OE stuffs / buy and sell stuffs / some instance make adena / scam people / ask clannies help

hope this helps :P

2 more questions cause i didn't understand something very well.When you said you lvl up from 1-85 in 3-5hours by hitting all raid boss what did you mean with this? I didn't understand what raid boss.And also how im supposed to sell mentee coins when they have the restrictions like event items?

23 hours ago, lFrosty said:

2 more questions cause i didn't understand something very well.When you said you lvl up from 1-85 in 3-5hours by hitting all raid boss what did you mean with this? I didn't understand what raid boss.And also how im supposed to sell mentee coins when they have the restrictions like event items?

more info  https://l2wiki.com 

Raid bosses ->>    https://l2wiki.com/Raid_Bosses

too lazy to hunt RB? no worries, can setup afk macro and go sleep (takes much longer time, but zero work)

Mentee coins -> exchange for Superior Giant's Codex - in NAIA, 3+kk each

Archived