BESH ISH U'VE EVER SEEN

BangWithFlava

Aight so basically I'm a Russian guy who lives in America, I do street shows in LA and lineage 2 used to be the game of my childhood. Gonna fuk shit up on classic like in old days. Twitch.tv/bangflc
The most ghetto shit you'll ever seen, ill be streaming my laptop screen from a phone, taking you back in the days in 2004, when some of your PC's couldnt handle fraps and your little brother was holding a regular camera to film your l2 footage. If you can relate - go follow my shit we bout to blow up in this b1ch.
And Go check my instagram @bangwithflava to see some dope footage of a guy spiining flying and shit.
THE MOST AMERICAN RUSSIAN U CAN FIND, IT DONT GET MORE AUTHENTIC THAN THIS. 
PS im also high as sh1t rn, so all the blazers join the stream lets roll it smoke it

Lol! I started in 2004 on Bartz. Half my old clan is coming back. You're not going to be anything special. 

Just went to your twitch. You were 11 when you started? Lol! And you're a bboy? I was, too. I bet you're jealous of Grom. How come I've never seen you in any major battles? You're in your prime. If you were good, you'd be at least in red bull regionals.

Archived