Ineffective Buffs?

Katzenwolf

Hello! A friend and I just decided to give Lineage 2 a try, and found it a little difficult with all the lack of information given. We've managed easily enough just doing the quests and we're around 55 on one set of characters, and 46 on another set while playing on and off when we have time. However, I've noticed that some of our buffs don't seem to take effect. The buff manager and mentor buffs show up as well as a few 'reinforcements' such as deflect arrow and a few others. My issue is that my songs/dances and a few others don't seem to take effect. They don't show up alongside any of the buffs and there is no prompt that pops up saying 'effects can be felt' like it does for Deflect Arrow. There's also no option for adjusting the buff window in the settings menu that I have found. Any help/information would be appreciated!

PS. All the mentors I get don't speak English or are not willing to help on this topic.

I have a sword singer and like he said above the mentor buffs are much stronger buffs than yours at the moment.  Basically the game doesn't really start till level 85 and awakened anymore. All of your skills now will be gone after awakened at 85. Just level as fast as you can to get awakened at 85 and start learning your new skills and class. If you need anymore help or you and your friend want to do partys you can join our clan, Infidels in the clan search. It's open for free join. Take care and hope it helped.

Archived