LOGIN JOKE

jonzi

I have played this game a few times in the past and always did it in private servers , they had some problems but I never encountered such a bad server like this one, it´s hard to believe this is the official server , this is so bad that i dont believe this is not intentionally done , i think better ways to make people buy VIP are in play but i guess the lamme one is always the easiest one , Ive tried to login more then 15 times today with more then one account at the same time so you can double that number and i have always  got the client closed warning in queue or right after enters, i dont even see the numbers , before the patch it was bad because i barely had time to do it but now it ends the queue just to instantly appear the close client..

Look,

I've played only the 1st day, it was the only one I could log in, I was going to buy the Pack and become VIP, but then again, I did think on playing a bit first and then spend money.

BUT....iF I KNEW...THEY WOULD STICK THE bleepING bleep INTO MY @$$ IF I DIDN'T PAY, I COULD AT LEAST HAD A SECOND CHANCE

Like, I could've thought  "Ok bleep that the freebies won't play, bleep everybody else, I'm a selfish person, I'll pay and play and i don't care for the others"  But no, I didn't even have the chance to be selfish back there.

Now, that THEY STUCK THE bleep INTO MY ASS, I refuse to pay and have the "PRIVILEGE" to play the game.

I lost a whole day trying to log in, without any response, from no one for about 8 hours that day. Then appears apparently the only employee this company has saying "We have a problem".

Literally feel like they spit on my face, I can't describe any other way.P2P & P2W together at his prime. 

Archived