Bot DeBuff

wRENIS

Alright I can understand the whole bot debuff thing you can give bots well the issue is if I am on an ult account and sitting down recharging mana on my other account and someone randomly reports me and I don't see this whole enter a code and you're fine deal I am getting this retarded debuff, this needs to be resolved fast before people start abusing this for sieges and stuff.

I literally have this retarded 1 hour debuff with 12 run speed for not paying attention to my account while its sitting regaining mana lol, nc fix this, its moronic, get real gms to just take care of the bots don't allow idiots to have power to debuff people like that.

8 minutes ago, wRENIS said:

Alright I can understand the whole bot debuff thing you can give bots well the issue is if I am on an ult account and sitting down recharging mana on my other account and someone randomly reports me and I don't see this whole enter a code and you're fine deal I am getting this retarded debuff, this needs to be resolved fast before people start abusing this for sieges and stuff.

I literally have this retarded 1 hour debuff with 12 run speed for not paying attention to my account while its sitting regaining mana lol, nc fix this, its moronic, get real gms to just take care of the bots don't allow idiots to have power to debuff people like that.

Lol.. 3 ppl reported you... hahahahaha stop being shady af

Archived