What's Most annoying is..............

Vitamin

Up to an extend I understand whatever issues a publisher/game can face during the first days of its launch.. I repeat UP TO AN EXTEND!!!

What I can not tolerate and what really bothers me is the fact that NCsoft members do not seem willing to give any kind of ETA or to share their ideas/plans or to at least address the ongoing issues and whats their way of dealing witch each and everyone one of them. 

That to my eyes as a customer and a gamer is a big F$!K you in the player base who is facing issues that should be solved by the first minute they occurred...

People been locked out of their account for a week......People paying for services and never receive them... 3000 ppl que... Website services not responding and the list goes on and on and on 

AT LEAST GIVE US A NOTE OF WHAT ARE YOU DOING I BELIEVE WE DESERVE THAT MUCH AFTER ALL THE UNDERSTANDING AND SUPPORT WE SHOWED!!!

Warmest regards

:)

I totally agree with you mate, me as well have been annoyed, not with the issues but with their lack of responding to the issues! There will always be an issue to be fixed that is accepted by all of us .. ( as u can see 2k queue is from people that show understanding and love the GAME... ) But we need some answers AND not we are looking into it .. I have a friend (as we all do) and his account has been locked for 4 days, i am NOT asking for u to unlock it, but i am asking for an answer, for example : U were locked for suspicious actions i am sorry u will not be able to continue with us... or something that will be understanding to the player .. we are sending email after email but all the answers are like : We know the issue bla bla bla... 

So please stop TESTING all of us and become a little more accurate to your information-solutions.. etc .. We all would appreciate a respond to this topic please! 

Sincerely... 

Archived