Between Sk, PR or AW?

Shinon

I have started again in Gludio server, because better time zone events for me.

I had lvl 20 with my dark elf, im between SK, PR or AW . Thinking about this server will be updated eventually to 2.0/2.1

Wich class can be better for:

* Duo party with PP

*Party PVE

*Party pvp

*1vs1

*Least played

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Shinon said:

I have started again in Gludio server, because better time zone events for me.

I had lvl 20 with my dark elf, im between SK, PR or AW . Thinking about this server will be updated eventually to 2.0/2.1

Wich class can be better for:

* Duo party with PP

*Party PVE

*Party pvp

*1vs1

*Least played

Thanks!

If you're level 20 it means you already did the class change. So you can't go SK if you went for rogue and viceversa. 

About the 2.0/2.1 update you're talking about...what's that? I know about 2.0 but keep in mind that we are playing in a downgraded 3.0 atm. 

As for the duo...all of them works good with PP. Even tho, SK and AW needs vampiric rage (you can get it from fishing). 

No clue about the SK into PVP but since he's a tank i guess he can do pretty fine. Cubics and DOT can get you down and annoy you a lot. In PvE if you're duoing you should not have lots of problem due to ur p.def and shield block rate. 

AW is good but before you can start doing something you should hit 51 to get Shadow step and Hide. Also, 'till 3rd class, you will lack of Focus Death and Lethal blow.
Probably the best in a 1v1. In PVE you can go exp with a bow so you wont have any kind of problem. 

PR is cool as soon as it hits lv 40...but he gets by far stronger after level 60, once he learn Fatal Counter. The best pick for PVE between those 3 if you're going 'solo-duo'. 

Guess i'd say : SK is a 7/10, overall. AW is a 5/10 <51, 7/10 < 77 and 10/10 77+. PR is a good 8/10 and goes up to a 10/10 once he learns Fatal counter. If you want to start and if you're going solo-duo i'd suggest you to go PR. Least played is AW due to what i just told you. But i'd rather go for an SK. 'cause it can be helpfull and strong in PVP pts and PVE pts. 

As i'm doing this myself. Starting with a PR and then, later on (if i wont quit before that.) i'll go and make an AW. But i'll xp it with a level 60++ PP and with some gears, making my life easier. 

Archived