geo data issues

neverend13

Went exping in Forgotten Temple and came across some terrible things. When i was standing on the bridge one of the Undine kept firing missiles into me through the bridge until i killed it again through the bridge being on a very big distance away from it... When i fell down into the water and started clicking at the top of water surface (because movement in the water is different than on land) trying to get out the character was rather swimming deeper down into the water in complete opposite direction... WIth all that i am farming aoe trains and i constantly press double mouse buttons to move and many times instead of keep moving the char just slow down and completely stop as if there was a wall and in pvp when i press ctrl + stun and i got wind walk 2 and my enemy got 1 the char again start slowing down and pulling backwards instead of run in make a swing and stun...  In 2018 i am playing official Classic server and it feels like i play some free shard that was made in the cave era...

p.s. I would ask you so much to look into that and fix all the geo data issues or whatever it is that make things work in such horrible way and deliver the expected entertainment. 

Archived