freya

shasa

cada ves se ve menos gente,se esta poniendo aburrido y tedioso este servidor,digo yo no sera hora de fusionar con naia,me parece mucho tres servidores,ojo es una opinion,graciassss arrivederche y pan con soda es bueno para los pajarones

On 05/02/2018 at 11:28 AM, shasa said:

cada ves se ve menos gente,se esta poniendo aburrido y tedioso este servidor,digo yo no sera hora de fusionar con naia,me parece mucho tres servidores,ojo es una opinion,graciassss arrivederche y pan con soda es bueno para los pajarones

Freiya is a dead server, NCsoft was very slow in combating the use of third-party programs, alias, by the way we realize, there are still many powerful players that still use, just observe, what fun to play in Freiya? I can not speak of the other two servants, but come on:

1 - Castles: Everyone knows that Max belongs and some clan Max reserves or some Max player.
2 - COC: Another place where Max players make a reversal to win.
3 - Olympiads: 99% of heroes belong to Max, and if you observe, most heroes are not even active players, they are characters that exist only to keep the heroes for them, but they will deny to the death.
4 - Dragons: They are all of them, so they have access to the jewels and drop items of dragons, so I think you should review this.
5 - PVP: Lineage 2's pvp system has always won prizes worldwide, but NCsoft lost a hand, created many items to sell in the game store, unbalanced everything, did not fight the owners of the bots, only fought the bots who was singing the dropped items of the mobs, but the main characters who received items, from this harvest, did nothing.

And then I ask you? How much fun is Max still in Freiya? There is no one to beat head on, their grace, is because they have an entire server to continue equipping them in everything, it's all them, castle, drops of the castles, the dragons, they dictate the prices of the items sold in the action house , with absurd prices like jewels for 40 billion adenas, where adena the drop is scarce, that and to prevent the people equip. NCsoft will not attract new players to the game if it continues like this, and in a while, even Max players will get tired of staying on a server that has no fun. The new one is that I learned that Max is putting characters in the middle and weak clans, to activate War, this is to prevent these clans from growing.

Archived