Returning player questions.

Ellimere

So i´ve discovered that common items and shadow items are gone as well as Steel Door Gold Coins. I had Ertheia Marauder at level 42(apart from Iss Hierophant 85) from the races release, so wanted to continue playing that, but where am i supposed to get B+ gear now? AH has little to nothing and it is very expensive, nothing a casual like me can afford.

Also those Queen letters that you get at certain levels: I got the Cruma one, finished it all, now i´m 55, i should have gotten the next letter around 52 and go to Sea of Spores. GK claims that area to be like 105 or something. So is this chain noq gone? or changed somehow.

I´ve been gone for quite some time 85 was a new thing the last time i was really playing, (Ertheia doesnt really count i spent like 1 day playing the game). So i am very very confused now.

So if someone could explain a few of those things i´d appreciate it.

Naia: chars Firena,Rinyoshi in case youn want to contact me in game. Not sure if that is even possible as i´ve discovered that the chat is restricted to very high levels for some reason.

• 2 months later...

Archived