Playing while on travel overseas...

Lixion

Hello all,

Not sure where to put this so I'll just put this question here.

I travel for a living. I travel often and at varying lengths of stays. My next current travel destination is Japan. I currently play on Classic Server Aden and I live in the US (CST time zone).

While on travel do I need to do anything special to keep playing on the classic server without incurring an region lock/ban? I don't play from a VPN, but my company can provide one if I request it.

Any insight of a GM/Mod can follow up I would greatly appreciate it.

VR,

Lix

• L2 Team

You should be fine on playing our servers while on your travels except for a few regions that you are probably aware of already. What I don't recommend is making NCoin purchases while you're abroad just because cross-country purchases can look fishy even if you aren't trying to be fishy.

2 hours ago, Hime said:

You should be fine on playing our servers while on your travels except for a few regions that you are probably aware of already. What I don't recommend is making NCoin purchases while you're abroad just because cross-country purchases can look fishy even if you aren't trying to be fishy.

@HimeWhat about using a serial code? I too travel a lot and wondered if this would get you flagged or banned.

Archived