blue screen

Hypnosx

Before this new Update played normally, after that update happens the blue screen and I can not play, I simply open the launcher, I enter login and password, Screen LINEAGE 2 appears, then the screen turns black the mouse cursor changes to the L2 and the Blue screen. I formatted the PC and installed only the L2 and still the error persists, I reinstalled Launcher, I reinstalled L2, I downloaded everything again and still can not. ps: After formatted I played 1 time and turned it off and turned the pc on again, the same error screen. should be something with Launcher or some file, because all drivers are installed and no conflict, and other games run normally.

Blue screens are majoritarily hardware issues and sometimes windows system issues but very rarely caused by third party softwares.

Believe me, I've worked years in repairs shops before I entered some real IT company.

First of all there should be an error code on the blue screen, take a picture of it and post it here so we can search it up :)

Regards,

Archived